Monday, August 20, 2012

Lehmann Aviation

I wanted an EPP plane and I don't have much time, so I ordered a couple of moulded plane bodies from here: http://www.lehmannaviation.com/
They came from France in less than a week. They didn't have white, so I agreed to black. They cost 20 Euros each, plus 25 Euros postage.
It flies ok, but pitches up too much when I apply power.
This is made better by removing the wing tips, but makes it more unstable but more efficient.
I am ready to add some computer control, I guess, at least to try to stabilise the flight.




2 comments:

  1. Engine thrust line is what you need to change to correct the pitching when power is on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott. I think also, now that I have stiffer elavon control rods, I'll be able to apply more stick down than I could when I posted this.
    I'll have to buy some more foam cores as my latest one is suffering from many dozens of hard crashes. :)

    ReplyDelete